i'm in love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

our beloved son....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

i need you!!!





















~hari2 menitiskan air mata..apa nak jadi..seriously i'm really sad..really sad with every news that i got..

~today my great grandmother passed away..after my marriage, i didnt meet she, then just now i know, she has meet The Creator..may Allah bless her..al fatihah..

~other thing that make me sad, is ........hmmm...hopefully i could accept n get what i want in the future...really sad..cry n cry n cry...

~during this pressured time, i really need him to console me..to hug me..to calm me down..to hear his advice..i hope that he always pray for me that i'll be strong facing those problems...

~Ya Allah, ampunkan daku kerana mudah menangis dan bersedih..hati ini sungguh lemah masa ketika ini.. Ya Allah, bantulah aku, murahkan rezeki kami, jadikan hati kami bertaut hanya keranamu..Ya Allah, bimbinglah hati ini agar terus redha atas segalanya..

No comments:

Post a Comment