i'm in love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

our beloved son....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just you

Assalamualaikum and good morning to all readers or bloggers. Alhamdulillah, we are still here and still could breath the fresh air that Allah gives freely to us. Alhamdulillah, we still have time to repent and ask for forgiveness from human and Himself. Alhamdulillah ya Allah.

Alhamdulillah, I have a great family. I have a loving Imam, and my handsome little boy. Both of them are very  precious in my life. Today my marriage is 4 years, 8 months, 2 weeks and 4 days. Alhamdulillah, I still here with my family even sometimes, both of us like cat and dog. Even a small thing, we can argue about it. After a while, we will hug each other and smile again. That is marriage. Smile, argue, sad, angry, loving will mix together.that is sweet and sour of our life as husband and wife. even sometimes, it will take a long period of time to smile each other, this will the best memory ever. 

This month, I have the greatest news ever after 3 years waiting for new child.
Praise Allah for all those thing.
Being in the most fragile month, i hope i can take care of her or him until the day that i can hear the sweet cry. the emotion must in a stable mode so they will always happy.

nothing too much to say, just a short poem for all my love

You bright my life with your smile
You make my day with your happiness
Your anger frighten me for a while
I always love you more not less

Run here and there
To be a healthy boy
Laugh day and night
A sweet melody for ear

Sick, sweat, blood and pain
Make me worried till the end
Never tell how i feel
Just want you to be strong


If I made you cry
Sorry cause I never mean it
If I made you happy
Thanks for the smile on your face


Thanks for being with me upside down

Only Allah can retreat you later

Love all of you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment